Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Hawaii Driver's License
How to get your Hawaii driver's license
To get your new driver's license in Hawaii you can visit any local DMV office, make sure to review the Hawaii driver's manual to gain knowledge on the rules and regulations of the road.
Below are the necessary steps to apply for your Hawaii Driver's license:
- You must be 16 years of age or older to apply for a Hawaii driver's license.
- Parental consent is required for any one under the age of 18.
- You must pass a eye screening exam.
- You must pass a written exam.
- You must pass a driving exam.
- You will be required to get fingerprinted, and have your picture taken.
- You must provide proper ID and your social security number.