Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Minnesota Driver's License
How to get your Minnesota driver's license
To obtain a Minnesota driver's license you can apply at and any driver's license application office in the state of Minnesota. Before rushing over to the driver's license office make sure to first pick up a copy of the Minnesota driver's manual, this way you can be sure to pass your exams so you can be issued a Minnesota driver's license.
Basic requirements for applying for a Minnesota driver's license:
- You will be required to be 15 years of age or older.
- You must have parental consent if you are younger than 18. You must also complete the graduated license program.
- You will have to pass a series of tests: the vision test, knowledge test, and skills test,(keep the white and yellow copy of your results because you will need to bring them with you to the DMV).
- You must have a valid form of ID.
- You will have to have your picture taken.
- Have money to pay the driver's license fee.