Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Oregon Driver's License
How to get your Oregon driver's license
Applying for your Oregon driver's license is a pretty simple process. Make sure to pick up a copy of the Oregon driver's manual before heading over to your local DMV office so you can be prepared for your exam you will be required to pass to obtain your Oregon driver's license.To apply for your Oregon driver's license you need to go to any DMV office in Oregon, and follow the following steps below.
Basic requirements for applying for an Oregon driver's license:
- You must be 16 years old.
- If you are younger than 18 you must have parental consent and they must fill out an application
- You must pass the vision, written, and driving tests.
- Be prepared to show acceptable proof of identification.
- You must show proof of Oregon residency.
- You must have a valid social security card.
- You must have valid insurance.