Getting your New Driver License
Getting a new license can be a hassle, but before you head out to your local DMV, make sure you are well-prepared! Our staff has researched the driver's license process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started.
Vermont Driver's License
How to get your Vermont driver's license
The first step in applying for your Vermont driver's license is to pick up a copy of the Vermont driver's manual to make sure you become familiar with the rules of the road in Vermont, and so you can pass your exams the first time around and become the proud owner of a Vermont driver's license.
To apply for your Vermont driver's license:
- Applicants must be 15 years or older.
- If you are younger than 18 you must provide consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- Everyone must pass the vision, written, and driving tests.
- Applicants must provide acceptable proof of identification.
- Applicants must provide proof of Vermont residency .