Renewing your Driver License
If your driver's license is about to expire, you need to act now. Renewing your license before it's too late can save you a lot of time and money. Our staff has researched the driver's license renewal process for every state, so all the information you need is right here at your fingertips. Click "Continue" below to get started..
Driver's License Renewal in Pennsylvania
How to renew your Pennsylvania driver's license
Driving with an expired driver's license is illegal in the state of Pennsylvania. Make sure you keep track of the status on your Delaware driver's license so you don't get into a bad situation. You have three options when renewing your Pennsylvania driver's license, by mail, online, or in person at your local DMV office.
To renew your Pennsylvania driver's license in person you must go to your local DMV office.
To renew your Pennsylvania driver's license by mail:
- Fill out the license renewal form
- mail it along with the relevant payment either in check or money order to:
Bureau of Driver Licensing
P.O. Box 68272
Harrisburg, PA 17106-8272
You will be eligible to renew online only if you don't have any corrections or changes to your license.
To renew your Pennsylvania driver's license online:
- Go to PennDOT's online site to renew online using your driver's license number, social security number and a valid American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit/debit card.
- PennDOT will then mail you your camera card, which should be taken to a photo center (along with your social security card and another form of ID) to complete the process of license renewal.
- The license renewal fees are here.